The MagicGel Blepharitis Eye Mask is a reusable hot compress mask used to relieve symptoms of Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGB), and Dry Eye Syndrome.
Symptoms this product can help with include:
- Burning / Itching / Irritation
- Excessively Dry Eyes
- Stickiness / Crusting of Lid Margin
- Foreign Body Sensation
- Sensitivity to Light
- Blurry Vision
Instructions for Use:
Safety is an obvious concern with the sensitive eye area and the gel pack can only be heated up in hot water significantly reducing the risks associated with microwave heat compresses.
All orders include one eye mask, two gel packs (inc clip), box and full usage instructions.
Orange Physio offers a lifetime guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied, just get in touch with us for a no-hassles replacement or refund.
- ✅ IT WORKS – Last longer than hot washcloths with no dripping and a more targeted warmth. The MagicGel eye mask retains heat for the optometrist recommend period of 10 minutes.
- ✅ CAN BE USED HOT OR COLD – Whilst mainly used hot, you can also pop it in the freezer for an hour to create a comfortable cold eye mask. Especially useful if you are suffering from puffy eyes or an allergy of some kind.
- ✅ IT’S COMFORTABLE – A nice loose fitting cotton strap holds the gel pack against your eyes
- ✅ USE UP TO 300 TIMES – As soon as the gel has cooled down again, you can heat it back up. It’ll work through around 300 heating and cooling cycles. Much longer than the wheat bag equivalents!
- ✅ USEFUL FOR A RANGE OF EYE PROBLEMS – Blephartis. MGD and Dry Eye Syndrome. Useful for Dry or Sticky eyes, Styes Chalazion and CVS. Or just pop on your eyes to relax after a serious day of hayfever.