Microclair Sports Premium Anti Fog Treatment works for all eyewear coatings. Our defogger solution contains proprietary water absorbing technology and low surface tension carriers to help give you clear vision, even under the toughest conditions. Our advanced formula can be applied quickly and safely to leave a transparent micro-thin anti fog coating.
Forget about foggy glasses and focus on your performance with Microclair Sports Defogger Drops Treatment! Selected by professionals around the world for its unique efficient formula, only a few drops will keep your vision clear all day!
HOW TO APPLY THE ANTI-FOG PRODUCT
The results can vary depending on how much you apply, how hard and how often you rub it, and what type of cloth you use.
In general, a small drop is sufficient on each side of the lens. It is best if the product is spread evenly over the lens surface, with the finger. Then you wait around 30 seconds, allowing the liquid to evaporate, and dry. Finally, for best results, you gently polish the lens surface a few times to smooth out the streaking by letting a microfiber cloth gently slide on the lens and guiding it with your fingers to get result you want.
Caution: Rubbing lightly with the microfiber cloth is perfect. Avoid rubbing vigorously with anything else as the more rubbing you do, the more product you’ll remove. Also, rubbing with a wet cloth will remove the treatment rather than laying it across the lens!
Can the Anti Fog be used in combination with the Hydrophobic product?
You can get optimal results by applying the anti fog inside the lens while protecting the outside with the hydrophobic treatment, however, as the two formulas effectively cancel each other out, make sure to use a clean and different cloth for each solutions, and use different fingers when applying the treatments.
Microclair Sports is a pioneer in the design and manufacturing of lens care accessories since 1986. Combining the best quality at the right prices, we offer all sports disciplines with a range of product for their sports eyewear. Today Microclair Sports is the name you can trust for clear optical vision, durable protection, and safety of your sport optics.
Made in Canada.
Caution: Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for contact lenses. Keep out of reach of children.
ATTENTION: Please ensure you read the application instructions carefully before use.
- WORLD ATHLETES’ CHOICE, A MUST-HAVE FOR SPORTS EYEWEAR – Made in Canada by Microclair Sports, a pioneer in lens care accessories. Our anti fog treatment is selected by professional athletes around the world. Ideal for sunglasses, visors, camera lenses, GoPro camera and even binoculars. NOTE: Not formulated for underwater use. We offer Anti Fog Spray AQUA for water sports.
- LONG-LASTING EFFECT AND DESIGNED TO STAND STRENUOUS AND HUMID CONDITIONS – Superior wash-off resistance for hours of protection despite perspiration, fogging, temperature or humidity changes. Remains effective even in light rain and treatments generally last a day. Contains proprietary water-absorbing technology and low surface tension carriers.
- RIGOROUSLY LAB-TESTED ENSURING SAFETY FROM EYE IRRITATION – Eye irritation is a common side effect of anti fog solutions, but Microclair Sports Anti Fog Drops Treatment has been designed to ensure eye safety.
- WORKS ON ALL COATINGS INCLUDING GLASSES WITH MICRO-THIN COATING, ANTIREFLECTIVE AND SUPERHYDROPHOBIC COATINGS, HELMET AND PLASTIC COATINGS – Non-abrasive formula that is safe and effective for all glasses with micro-thin coating. A unique anti fog treatment with cleaner protection that works on all coatings including antireflective and superhydrophobic coatings.
- OVER 100 APPLICATIONS PER BOTTLE (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) – With only a few drops required per application, you get over a hundred applications per bottle, so you won’t run out!