1 x Aloe Vera Facial Mask
1. Clean the nose with cleaning products.
2. Cover the T area with hot cloths (about 3-5 minutes) to open the pores.
3. Apply an appropriate amount of Aloe Vera face mask to the nose. Before applying the facial mask on the entire face, we recommend removing the facial hair, as they could otherwise be plucked out when the mask is peeled off. (Avoid contact with eyes and lips)
4. Allow the mask to dry for about 20-30 minutes. Then remove the facial mask from top to bottom. Use water to remove masks. Now you can apply skin care products.
1. If you have sensitive skin, apply in a place behind the ear before use. If an allergic reaction / red spots occur or you have an itchy / burning feeling, please do not use the mask all over your face.
2. The dosage should be appropriate. If the layer thickness is too thin, it is not easy to peel the mask on the whole piece and the adsorption effect is not obvious, if it is too thick, waiting time would be too long, it is recommended to use daub quantity to the skin cover up.
3. Only for external application. Avoid eye contact. If something comes into the eye, please rinse with plenty of water. Apply only on healthy skin.
4. Keep out of reach of children
If you have any problems. Please contact us at any time. We look forward to serving you.
- Contains Aloe Extract to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use.
- Aloe Peel Off Mask cleans up your skin Clearly and Smoothly.It tightens skin pores and takes off impurities for clarifying skin.
- Remove Blackheads, impurities and unwanted particles in your Skin Surface Cells. Reduce the Appearance of Enlarged Pores and Eliminate Skin’s excess Oil.
- Mild blackheads, once a week, moderate blackhead, twice weekly, severe blackheads, 2-3 times a week.
- We recommended that dear customers use the point on the hands and ears then apply on the face. if there is a feeling of being unwell, please stop at once.