INGREDIENTS: Water,Dipropylene Glycol,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate ,Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil ,Dimethicone ,Cetearyl Alcohol ,Allantoin, Vitamin K 2, Menthyl Nicotinate , Defensil.
- 👁 This bruise cream supports capillary health and encourages rapid fading and healing of bruise, very effective in relieving skin redness, swelling and discoloration – 15ml / 0.5 oz
- 👁 Speed up skin healing and reduce bruising and swelling and dark under eye circles. • Help to reduce redness , spider veins , rosacea, purpura, etc. Vitamin K oxide minimizes bruises appearance. • Vitamin K support capillary health and encourage rapid fading and healing of bruises.
- 👁 How to Use:Bruise cream must be applied thinly twice a day, morning and evening, after cleansing the skin. Gently massage into skin until the gel is absorbed. Bruise cream is recommended for 10 to 15 days as preparatory skin care before and after surgical and medical cosmetic procedures. Bruise cream must be applied before all other beauty or cosmetic skin care products and can be used as a base for those preparations.
- 👁 Warning: Do not apply to wounds, or eyes. If you are sensitive to any component of the product stop using it immediately.
- 👁 Indication: Liposuction, Face or neck lift, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Injections (Botox, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid).