Amblyo-Patch is a cloth eye patch (1) per package that is worn over glasses to treat Amblyopia (lazy eye). It was created to offer kids and parents both a hypo-allergenic, reusable and affordable eye patch compared to other patches out there. I have been working as an Orthoptist for fifteen years and during this time I have witnessed the frustrations parents have with their children not wanting to wear an eye patch to treat their Amblyopia. I have noted that children who already wear glasses are more receptive to wearing a decorated cloth eye patch. Children love to pick and choose their own eye patch and take part in their own treatment. The Amblyo-patch designs offer kids more colorful eye patches to choose from increasing the chances of patching- this means a better chance for visual recovery of the Amblyopic eye! Amblyo-Patch is sold in eye clinics around the US and are approved by ophthalmologists and optometrists to treat Amblyopia-lazy eye. The eye patches are only suitable for kids who already wear glasses and have Amblyopia. The cloth eye patches are packaged for the RIGHT EYE or LEFT EYE, it is worn on the BETTER seeing eye to strengthen the vision in the Amblyopic-lazy eye!
- Children love to pick their own eye patch and take part in their own treatment – increasing patching compliance!
- Amblyo-Patch designs are fun and creative, offering kids many colorful options to choose from
- Ophthalmologist and Optometrist approved to treat Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Comfortable hypo-allergenic cloth eye patch designed to be worn over glasses
- Affordable, reusable, and eco-friendly alternative to adhesive patches