How to Use the Blackhead Remover Tool?
Step 1: Wash your face first and make sure both the skin and the tweezers are clean. However, avoid doing this right
after washing the face because the blackhead would be too soft and thus making it difficult to plug it out without breaking it.
Step 2: Locate the spot where blackhead “surfaces”. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead
move the tool across the top, and plug it with the tip of a tweezer.
Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, and apply toner and moisturizer.
Step 4: Wash the tool in hot soapy water and allow to air dry – or wipe with alcohol.
Make sure to use clean hands. When trying to remove whiteheads and blackheads it is essential Dirty hands will only spread bacteria.
Apply gentle pressure. Squeeze the sides gently forcing the contents out and wipe off with a cotton ball. Make sure that squeeze out
all the contents of the blemish as anything left in the skin can get infected and lead to more blemishes.
Clean the area. Clean the area again with witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide. Followed by a dab of tea tree oil which is antiseptic to prevent infection and promote healing.
3 X Blackhead tweezer
1 X User manual
- 3 IN 1 BLACKHEAD REMOVER KIT – The blackhead remover kit includes 3 different extractor tweezers. One straight mouth clip, one band curved tweezer, one oblique tweezer. Each of the tips is in different shape and helps to extract any size of the blemish in your body.
- SURGICAL GRADE – The professional acne tweezers are surgical grade and safe to remove blemish, pimple, comedone, acne, whitehead, zit, and splinter. It will keep your face, nose, skin clean and smooth.
- STAINLESS STELL – Made of anti-microbial stainless steel material. It is anti-rust, safe and corrosion-free to maintain the healthy skin. Clean with alcohol before and after to reduce the risk of infection.
- USING IT WITHOUT PAIN – Works on all types of skin, and won’t cause any damage and scarring. Scientific even tips hold things firmly and won’t irritate your skin or bring any hurt.
- COMFORTABLE, NON-SLIP GRIP – Anti-slip handle design is comfortable to use. It helps you to better control the pressure during use and extract the blackhead precisely. It has a small rubber cover to protect the tip.