Material: stainless steel
Total Weight：150g(paper box included)
Net Weight: 130g
Correct usage makes things easy, we don’t suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use and use follow the instructions.
5 Easy & Safe Steps
These comedone extractors are less damage to the skin than squeezing with your fingers or nails. Follow the instructions carefully and always remember to be gentle.
Step 1: Wash your hands and face with soap thoroughly.
Step 2: Disinfect the acne needles with a cotton swab and alcohol.
Step 3: Use the appropriate tool to remove acne, blackheads, pimples, and fat granules.
Step 4: Use medicinal cotton swab to treat the affected area. Once the area is completely dry, apply acne cream or aloe vera gel to allow the skin to heal more quickly.
Step 5: Clean the needles and place them in the storage box. Always close the lid and keep it away from children.
5×Double-ended Skincare Needles
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE: this 6-in-1 blackhead extractor set includes 1 comedone tweezer and 5 different extractor tools with different size loop and shape. Those practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes easily
- SURGICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: all tools are made of the surgical grade electroplated stainless steel with antibacterial coating, rust-free, corrosion-free, won’t cause allergy issues, helps to minimize risk of infection and work on all types of skin
- POWERFUL TWEEZER: the specific precision tweezer with curved tips, not only can be used as whitehead scraper, but also used for plucking hairs, removing ingrown hairs and extracting splinters
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: all pimple tools are specifically engineered with anti-slip handles that help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin
- PACKAGE: Our included metal carrying case keeps tools safe, clean, and conveniently packed for transport or storage. A detailed usage guideline is packed in to tell you how to work on those pesky skin issues (Note: BESTOPE comedone kits include a 12-month warranty)