WHAT IS BENTONITE CLAY?
Bentonite clay, also known as Sodium Bentonite or Montmorillonite, is a healing clay best known for its skin healing properties. This facial mask includes no additives or chemicals. Applied directly to the face, the clay will absorb impurities and leave your skin feeling tight and clean. Most commonly, it is used a facial mask to remove impurities and bacteria. The clay originates from the mountainous Wyoming region and is mined directly from the earth. Its coloring can range from light gray to off-white with little to no odor. It’s filled with minerals and has a shelf life of 4-5 years. Essentially, the all natural solution for a natural face mask detox!
HOW TO USE BENTONITE CLAY? THE BEST PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS…
As a face mask, massage gently into the skin, allow drying and then rinse off with warm water. To treat acne, apply to the affected area and rinse after dried. For hair, clay mask treatments are mostly used to cure or get rid of eczema, or dandruff from the scalp or damage of itchy scalp and breakage to help restore its health. You can even add 1-2 cups of clay powder to your bath water, and soak for about 20 minutes. This will draw toxins out of your skin. For internal or edible uses like toothpaste or cleanses please consult a physician. An all-around high quality product for your healthy skin! Backed by a 30 Day No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee!
Click the Add to Cart button now to bring back that clean healthy looking skin!
- PREMIUM INGREDIENT – Made from 100% pure Sodium Bentonite powder to give you the firmest clay face mask detox around today.
- DEEP PORE CLEANSING – Indian Healing Clay makes a great facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great. Use for a clay bath or liquid foot soaks to draw out toxins from the skin and through the pores.
- HANDLE EVERYDAY SKIN CONDITIONS – Sodium Bentonite is known to draw out toxins to help soothe everyday skin conditions such as cuts, insect bites, bee stings, poison ivy and rashes. We recommend following up each use of the clay with one of our moisturizers; find one that works for you by clicking our store name next to our product title!
- RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Our clay is Chemical Free, all-natural, organic and gentle for use on oily as well sensitive skin types.
- BONUS EBOOK – Included with every purchase, you will receive an Ebook that teaches you about the uses and benefits of your new product! Every Rise ‘N Shine Online product comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So click the Add to Cart button now and order your own Bentonite Indian Healing Clay today!